Roselle P. O’Brien, LMHC, REAT, ICAT, REACE
“I offer an integrative and holistic approach in counseling tailored to the needs of my clients. I work holistically, focusing on the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being of each client and their lives as a whole.”
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Lesley University
- Master of Arts in Education, Goddard College
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing, Goddard College
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Allied Mental Health and Human Service Professionals as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC # 8656)
- Registered Expressive Arts Therapist (REAT #214) through the International Expressive Arts Therapy Association (IEATA)
- Certified as an Intermodal Creative Arts Therapist (ICAT) through CELA
- Registered Expressive Arts Consultant/Educator (REACE #35) through the International Expressive Arts Therapy Association (IEATA)
- International Society for Mental Health Online (ISMHO)
- Massachusetts Association for the Chemically Injured (MACI)
- Transformative Language Arts Network (TLAN)
- International Expressive Arts Therapy Association (IEATA)
IMPORTANT: Do not share confidential or personal information in any communication or message you may leave.
The Counseling Center at CELA responds to mail, emails, voicemail messages as quickly as possible, typically within two to three business days.